quinta-feira, 1 de abril de 2010

Old stories still shaking

. Whats new about you?

. I think I will be getting married.

. So fast?

. You know I can´t wait all my life... I have to give someone a chance... and she is a very nice person.

. I think you won´t be happy, "very nice person" doesn´t make a marriage.

. Well, sometimes you have to love who loves you and is willing to do and give up anything for you...

. Maybe.

.. ... ... ...

. It was nice hearing you, take care of yourself... and don´t be a stranger...

. I won´t. Loved you too much.

. I did love you. Still do. I was thinking I was going to spend my life with you but now it is just like that story... it´s just like a princess not loving a prince but is in love with a normal person.

. Don´t believe in fairytales...

. You don´t? I guess you´re really a stranger now. Anyway, I decided
to marry her...

Sem comentários: